[council] FW: [CORRESPONDENCE] ICANN Board on PICs/RVCs Community Consultation

Mark Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Thu Jan 4 20:09:01 UTC 2024

Sticking to the Clarification Statement would be a good way to keep this
moving forward without needing to harmonize the somewhat disparate views
held by the stakeholders.

On 3 Jan 2024 18:40, Paul McGrady via council wrote:

> Thanks Greg.
>
> I know that within the NCPH there are varying views on this subject.
> I think it would be difficult to come up with a Council-wide set of
> comments, other than to refer them back to our Clarification Statement
> on this topic which did get full Council support.  Happy to help in
> any way I can.
>
> Best,
>
> Paul

Mark W. Datysgeld [markwd.website <https://markwd.website>]
Director at Governance Primer [governanceprimer.com
<https://governanceprimer.com>]
ICANN GNSO Councilor