[council] FOLLOW UP: Update on ICANN org work on the IGO Program (on aspects other than implementation of the Curative Rights policy)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Sat Mar 2 22:07:55 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

Greg suggested that Councilors and community members might find a list of all the various IGO-related projects and work streams useful, especially as context for the update I sent (below) and in preparation for the GNSO Council’s Working Session tomorrow morning (Sunday). Please therefore find attached a diagram that we hope is clear and accessible, showing the work under the Program and what stage each is in as well as where the responsibility lies for a number of the activities.

Thanks and cheers
Mary