[council] Replacement of Council representative to the CIP-CCG

陳曼茹 Manju Chen manju at nii.org.tw
Fri Mar 29 02:37:50 UTC 2024

Hi all,

You might recall I volunteered to represent the Council to the cross
community group on continuous improvement program (CIP-CCG).

I've been struggling to attend the calls of the CIP-CCG due to its
difficult meeting times. Currently, the CIP-CCG is scheduled bi-weekly with
2 meeting times, 14:00UTC and 20:00UTC.

This means I'll be a standing apology for the 20:00UTC call and miss every
other call, which I don't think is ideal as the single representative for
the Council.

I've discussed with the staff of CIP-CCG several times about adding one
more timeslot to its rotation, but unfortunately there's nothing they can
do.

Therefore, I'm writing to you to apologize and ask for a replacement. The
task itself is not heavy just the timing is terrible for those who are
based in APAC.

I would be happy to stay as an alternate to our new representative in the
future, but I'd be grateful if we have a new representative ASAP.

Thank you!

Best,
Manju