[CPWG] Subsequent Procedures Questions

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Sat Aug 4 19:29:29 UTC 2018

Folks,
I confess that I'm concerned we've gotten a month into the comment period and have only focused on process and the format of a spreadsheet. I'll try to do better next time. We REALLY need to decide which questions we think ALAC is uniquely positioned to answer and what that answer should be. We've got a spreadsheet. If you're having trouble with it, don't let the week slip by. Here's the Annex. Read through it, highlight stuff you think is important for the ALAC comment and scribble what that answer might be, scan it in and send it to me. Put it all in email. Send smoke signals. I don't care. We need to finalize this list of which questions to answer on our next call so it is my intention to only talk about the questions on which there is some disagreement among commenters and try and resolve those disagreements. We will then divide it up for drafting purposes the normal way. Come prepared to advocate for a particular question or set of questions you think the ALAC should be answering during this public comment period. Your opinion after Wednesday will carry a great deal LESS weight. Comment in ANY way you like and I'll try to reconcile them for the call. Thank you!
Jonathan

Jonathan Zuck |  Executive Director  |  Innovators Network
jzuck at innovatorsnetwork.org<mailto:jzuck at innovatorsnetwork.org> | O 202.420.7497 | S jvzuck |
[INFLogo2]