[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] [SPAM] Re: [registration-issues-wg] ALAC Statement regarding EPDP

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Tue Aug 7 04:00:18 UTC 2018

To Tijani's point, even registrants are end users and while they are end users, we're trying to protect their interests. It's NOT a distinct group of people but a type of use of the internet which is pervasive. We are ALL "end users" (ie making reservations, doing banking, etc.) MOST of the time. I would content that our job is the represent the interests of people engaged in end user activities.