[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] [SPAM] Re: [registration-issues-wg] ALAC Statement regarding EPDP

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Wed Aug 8 18:39:16 UTC 2018

I guess my point would be that simply because the interests of end users (as opposed to registrants in this particular case) align with the interests of cybersecurity researchers and reputational databases, etc., we shouldn't be afraid of those positions, especially when that position is not really adequetly represented on the EPDP