[CPWG] URGENT - WT5 proposal for 3-letter country codes

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 16:15:39 UTC 2018

Marita,

I think you misunderstand me. It would be unthinkable to reverse the
already delegated ".com".

I am simply asking -- in light of the Carlos' proposal and following the
ISO 3166-1 Alpha 3 letter code list, the Union of Comoros would have then
been entitled to apply for ".com" -- since that is no longer available what
alternative should be considered for the Union of Comoros that would not
disadvantage them (assuming they wanted to apply for their 3 letter code)?

Justine
-----