[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] [GTLD-WG] URGENT - WT5 proposal for 3-letter country codes

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 22:35:22 UTC 2018

All proposals seem to be premised first on the eminent domain principle and
if not so sure, raise a doubt then hold its use in perpetual abeyance.
That's a serviceable approach for holding land. Not so sure it fits for a
digital/virtual property.

This aside, if only I could figure out how to monopolize the online market
for jam I'd hot foot it upto Jamaica House and in my best Sir Humphrey, go
with a 'do I have a deal for you, Prime Minister'. :-) :-)

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*