[CPWG] New gTLD SubPro IR section 2.2.3 Applications Assessed in Rounds

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:36:51 UTC 2018

Folks,

Reference is made to the recent CPWG call on 15 August. I don't know how I
got assigned to be co-penholder for "*Batching Applicant Assessment"*; I
assume it is because someone thinks it's connected to 2.5.4 Applicant
Support. Applications Assessed in Rounds is actually section 2.2.3.

Nevertheless, I have 'complied' and come up with some responses to section
2.2.3 and posted them on the designated At-Large workspace (
https://community.icann.org/x/dYdHBQ
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.icann.org%2Fx%2FdYdHBQ&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNHaOfZQpshZwtNRUMpgh4iZszfwAw>
)

Please provide inputs to the same -- I'm sure I haven't been exhaustive and
that you folks would have other angles to cover.

(also, just a side plea for inputs to the other sections which have been
posted on the same workspace)

Thanks and regards,

Justine Chew
-----