[CPWG] gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP Questions --- where are the answers?

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Aug 21 16:58:18 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I am reading the comments/questions sent by each of the volunteers for
each section, especially all the ones which Justine has sent out -- on
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=88573813

There are so many questions per section, I find it really difficult to
respond to them. I also responded to some of the same questions on the
Google Doc on
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1agNhbXfXLPQIRTGjC-8U-l534SWpbnsiapi-fi5mzFw/edit?usp=sharing
but I found that full spreadsheet way too overwhelming which is the
reason why I do not think many people contributed.

We need to find a solution to this problem quickly.

1. do we create a separate WIKI page for each sub-section, with all the
questions for each section? Or
2. do we create a survey for each sub-section, so people can answer the
questions simply and the collated responses would be easily accessed by
the penholders? Or
3. do we create a separate Google Doc for each sub-section and people
can comment on it? Or
4. do we use something else, another tool, another way to collect responses?

Or do we get each penholder to write a proposed text and then get a vote
going to find out the support for each of the responses given in the
draft by the penholder?

I am asking this because time is ticking and I am *very* concerned about
the lack of progress at this stage to get a coordinated response out. So
we need to think creatively and we need to think fast.

Kindest regards,

Olivier