[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP Questions --- where are the answers?

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 01:10:16 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I have duly posted on the designated wiki page and will continue to do the
same, where feasible.

At the same time, as Marita and Maureen indicated, I have a Google Doc (a *word
doc*, not spreadsheet) to track all comments posted either by email or on
the wiki (and the original spreadsheet as far as I could establish))  (ps.
Yes, Maureen, it incorporates whatever email responses/threads which have
come to my attention and which I interpret as falling under a certain
section)

If folks prefer to use the wiki, then by all means do so. See:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=88573813

If folks prefer to use a Google Doc then by all means do so on mine (link
is here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rlGb86PXT50tYN33WHtwi94trFpoAoB6r63O_v6ATn0/edit?ts=5b7c758e#heading=h.xb0j1y6yfw28>,
suggest mode on). And if there's a section which you see on the  Annex C –
Table of Preliminary Recommendations, Options and Questions for Community
Input
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/new-gtlds/subsequent-procedures-initial-annex-c-02jul18-en.pdf>
which
you don't find on this Google Doc, it would be because I gathered from CPWG
calls that we don't think comment is needed on those. If you feel
otherwise, please get in touch with me and I can include a missing section
onto this Google Doc.

What I really care about is that we get more input.

Regards,

Justine Chew
-----