[CPWG] REMINDER - TODAY - Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call on Wednesday, 22 August 2018 at 19:00 UTC for 90mins

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Aug 22 13:34:32 UTC 2018

Hello all,

the agenda is updated! On today's CPWG call we will be focussing on the
Procedures" - as the deadline for comments approaches and it is really
important for us to indicate the points of views of our community for a
future round of new gTLD applications.

Second, we'll be hearing some suggestions for a response to the
consultation about the Unified Access Model.

Third, we'll be hearing the latest reports from the frontlines of the
Expedited PDP (EPDP).

/If you missed last week's presentation, listen to last week's call on
https://community.icann.org/x/TxJpBQ . The presentations take place in
the second part of the call, where you can hear about the overview of
the GDPR work, an introduction and scope of the EPDP, as well as answers
to questions about the Unified Access Model Temporary Specification./

Looking forward to see you on this week's interesting call!

Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 22/08/2018 13:14, ICANN At-Large Staff wrote:

> */Please note: Working Group will be meeting at rotating times of
> 19:00 UTC and 13:00 UTC, alternating weekly./*
>
> */ /*
>

> Dear All,
>

> The next *At-Large* *Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call *is
> scheduled for *Wednesday, 22 August 2018 at 19:00 UTC for 90 mins.*
>
> *  *
>
> For other times: *https://tinyurl.com/ydfs7pzy *
>

> The agenda and call details can be found
> at: *https://community.icann.org/x/0hZpBQ*
>
> * *
>
> AC Room: *https://participate.icann.org/cpwg/*
>

> ADIGO Conference Bridge:
>
> *EN: 3535*
>

> Toll-free access number (US and Canada):  800 550 6865
>

> Other toll-free numbers: *http://adigo.com/icann/*
>

> At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Wiki Space:
>  *https://community.icann.org/x/jYDpB*
>

> If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff
> at: *staff at atlarge.icann.org*
> <applewebdata://D0C9D8AD-F5F9-47D1-8000-12B5977AB503/staff@atlarge.icann.org>
>

> Thank you.
>
> Kind regards,
>

> At-Large Staff
>
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
>
> Website: atlarge.icann.org <https://atlarge.icann.org/>
> Facebook: facebook.com/icann
> <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge
> <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>