[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] [registration-issues-wg] Subsequent Procedures

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Wed Aug 29 12:21:21 UTC 2018

I believe the biggest challenge in "underserved regions" is not cash on hand for some entrepreneur but market size. If there is currently low takeup of ccTLDs why do we believe there will be big takeup of some new gTLD? A part of me believes we shouldn't be focused on applicants from underserved areas but instead understanding the dynamics of the second level domain market in those places as that has to grow first.