[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] [registration-issues-wg] Subsequent Procedures

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:06:55 UTC 2018

"........So ICANN is NOT restricting applications (or which strings can be
applied for) - it is restricting access to applicant support!"

Now that's a beaut!  Once in a while I get a whole lesson I can teach from
something said in these fora. Here we have it. A carefully calibrated
expression opposing the concept of applicant support but a perfect takeoff
for my lesson on tautology.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*