[CPWG] Call for feedback on proposed At-Large/ALAC positions to New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Supplemental Initial Report

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:27:15 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

Wiki workspace: https://community.icann.org/x/Jh68BQ
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.icann.org%2Fx%2FJh68BQ&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNEOcNtA8Lh6VaxYmUHsuAR8hnS4gA>

Further to my early Nov call for inputs, I have prepared proposed positions
/ abbreviated responses to the preliminary recommendations, options and
questions posed by the Subsequent Procedures PDP WG on the 5 additional
topics. These are contained in *slides 6, 7, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 19, 22 and
23* of the updated presentation posted at the wiki workspace.

I invite you to share your feedback on these. Please do so either:

(1) *preferably*, by posting on the relevant wiki workspace - if possible,
please post inputs corresponding to each of the 5 additional topics in
reply to the 5 posts set out on the wiki page; or

(2) by replying to this email thread on the CPWG mail list, citing the
topic accordingly in your reply.

As a final statement is due for submission on 12 December, I would
appreciate receiving feedback promptly to allow me to proceed with drafting
a proper statement this coming week.

Thank you,

Justine Chew
-----