[CPWG] Call for comments to draft ALAC statement to the Supplemental Report on the new gTLD SubPro PDP Additional Topics (submission of final statement due 12 Dec)

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 11:25:54 UTC 2018

All,

I have posted a 9 Dec draft ALAC Statement to the Supplemental Report on
the new gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development Process (Additional
Topics) for review and comments.

A pdf version is available for download at the designated wiki space at
https://community.icann.org/x/Jh68BQ
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.icann.org%2Fx%2FJh68BQ&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNEOcNtA8Lh6VaxYmUHsuAR8hnS4gA>

I am awaiting Evin's intervention to provide the correct link to the
googledoc version of this draft statement for you all to provide your
comments.

The final statement is due for submission on 12 Dec. Please accept my
apologies for the delay in getting this draft out and my thanks in advance
for your quick onward turnaround review/comments.

Cheers,

Justine Chew
-----