[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] [GTLD-WG] Feedback on EPDP Form Community Questions

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Mon Dec 24 01:29:11 UTC 2018

Exactly

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.Innovatorsnetwork.org<http://www.Innovatorsnetwork.org>

________________________________
From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2018 7:26:57 PM
To: Jonathan Zuck; cw at christopherwilkinson.eu
Cc: cpwg at icann.org
Subject: Re: [registration-issues-wg] [CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Feedback on EPDP Form Community Questions

I think this is a red herring!  There are at times things that I will not put on a GoogleDoc, but this is so far from them.

If you want an (unrelated) privacy concern, see https://gizmodo.com/the-amazon-alexa-eavesdropping-nightmare-came-true-1831231490 . I am not particularly concerned with the inadvertent leak of the information to the wrong person. I an far more interested in why Amazon is recording and keeping that 100MB of records!

Alan