[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] At-Large Workspace: Initial Report on the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development Process (Overarching Issues & Work Tracks 1-4)

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jul 24 18:41:47 UTC 2018

Dear Christopher:

Further to the Doodle poll, *At-Large* *Consolidated Policy Working
Group (CPWG) Call *is scheduled for *Wednesday, 25 July 2018 at 19:00 UTC.*

* Please note: Working Group will be meeting at rotating times of 19:00
abd 13:00 UTC, Alternating weekly.*

 For other times:  |*https://timeanddate.com/s/3k5d*|

**

 The agenda (to be updated) and call details can be found at:
*https://community.icann.org/x/yAJpBQ *

* *AC Room: *https://participate.icann.org/cpwg/*

*Kindest regards,

Olivier
*
On 24/07/2018 19:35, mail at christopherwilkinson.eu CW wrote:
> >on this week's forthcoming CPWG call…
>
> When would that be?
>
> C.
>
>> El 24 de julio de 2018 a las 2:59 Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
>> <ocl at gih.com> escribió:
>>
>> Dear colleagues,
>>
>> on this week's forthcoming CPWG call, we'll have an item that will
>> focus on the "Initial Report on the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures
>> Policy Development Process (Overarching Issues & Work Tracks 1-4)"
>>
>> This is a very important track, which we risk missing out altogether
>> due to our focus on the EPDP - hence the reason why we'll spend some
>> time on this, specifically with a goal to respond to the Public
>> Consultation on this topic.
>> This can be found on: https://community.icann.org/x/dYdHBQ
>>
>> Between now and the call, please take some time to acquaint yourself
>> with the public consultation and read the Working Group's Initial
>> Report which you'll find referenced on that WIKI page.
>>
>> Also - would any participants in the PDP on New gTLD Subsequent
>> Procedures please be so kind to identify themselves by email to
>> Jonathan and me so we can call upon you to make suggestions as to
>> what we should particularly look out for.
>>
>> Kindest regards,
>>
>> Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html