[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] Issue Brief Template

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 01:33:22 UTC 2018

Jonathan,

I agree with your approach and thank you for the initiative.

Since I am volunteering to co-penhold (unless no one else would like to
join me) for the comment to the New gTLD SubPro Supplemental Initial Report
of 1 Nov, I have, just prior to your email, developed a set of slides (with
ICANN branding even :) ) to help with the purpose you have described.  My
slides have a 'bit of colour' but given the way the SubPro Supplemental
Initial Report mirrors their earlier Initial Report in format (ie presents
specified preliminary recommendations - options - questions for which
feedback is requested) as opposed general request for comments, I would say
that 'bit of colour' is justified :)

Will share the slides via a separate email shortly. And hoping to see an
updated agenda soon.

Justine
-----