[CPWG] Revised Draft Statement on Unified Access Model

Greg Shatan greg at isoc-ny.org
Tue Nov 6 21:34:36 UTC 2018

All,

I have attached a further revised version of the draft ALAC Statement on
the the Unified Access Model.  This version reflects the discussions in
Barcelona.  In addition, I’ve tried to make changes so that it is shorter
and more straightforward.  I will be on audio only for tomorrow’s call, as
I’ll be in transit, but I hope that we can (finally) wrap this up so that
the ALAC can do their thing.

Best regards,

Greg