[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Further to WT5 discussion

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 23:38:13 UTC 2018

That's the thing. The value is not realized if it is not delegated.  But on
the road to delegating, I opt for a process that gives all of these places
a fair shake - build into the higher threshold for delegating - at
accessing some of the [improved] value of that real estate. Mixed metaphors
are intentional.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*