[CPWG] Fwd: [Ext] Re: Fwd: UAM Statement

Greg Shatan greg at isoc-ny.org
Wed Oct 3 18:29:36 UTC 2018

Still speaking. :-/

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Evin Erdogdu <evin.erdogdu at icann.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Ext] Re: [CPWG] Fwd: UAM Statement
To: Greg Shatan <greg at isoc-ny.org>

Please let us know if you would like a dial out – hope you will be able to
join!

*From: *Greg Shatan <greg at isoc-ny.org>
*Date: *Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 9:08 PM
*To: *Evin Erdogdu <evin.erdogdu at icann.org>
*Cc: *Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>, Jonathan Zuck <
JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org>, ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>

My presentation is running late but I shall join in about 10 minutes.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 12:40 PM Evin Erdogdu <evin.erdogdu at icann.org> wrote:

Thank you for the catch Olivier – updated Greg’s presentation to 60 minutes
in. : )