[CPWG] Meeting Invitation: Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call on Wednesday, 17 October 2018 at 13:00 UTC for 90mins

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Oct 12 11:11:26 UTC 2018

Hello all,

you are probably wondering why we are having such a call since we had
not discussed it at the end of our call this week. My mistake: in my
haste to finish on time, I forgot this essential agenda item, plus I was
under the impression that the Barcelona meeting started next week for
some reason; early next week.
We chose the earlier time as it is more convenient for me plus several
people will already be on the move at the latter time.
Kindest regards,

Olivier