[CPWG] Meeting Invitation: Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call on Wednesday, 17 October 2018 at 13:00 UTC for 90mins

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sun Oct 14 13:30:43 UTC 2018

With all due respect to the work that has gone into this, I have to say
I am not at all comfortable with going forward with this model as long
as the EPDP is working day and night on our behalf to head off some of
these potential issues. There is no deadline for comment so maybe we
could just table it until the point where it should be reconsidered.

Marita