[CPWG] EPDP: Geographic distinction

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Tue Oct 30 14:31:47 UTC 2018

With regard to the geographic location I think it is more complex,  an example of this complexity,  if the registry is outside of the EU and is processing data that belongs to persons outside of the EU but has a processor within the EU then GDPR still applies. (A processor might be a reseller)

Hadia