[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] [GTLD-WG] EPDP: Geographic distinction

Hadia El Miniawi hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 19:03:12 UTC 2018

 Hi Alan,
Protecting registrars is not the issue, the impact that I see of the distinction is only on the market, new businesses being created or flourishing and others being diminished  however, all of this is industry related matters it does not relate to the protection of rights or privacy, moreover I see it of very little help to third parties with legitimate interest. In all cases I do share our main aim and goal as ALAC to protect end users and help those who try to keep us safe.
BestHadia