[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Next possible move related to GDPR

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 05:35:29 UTC 2018

Evan,
While I agree with you that 98% constitutes rough consensus I also believe that Alan was raising a problem that is not just about numbers and percentages but about type of stakeholders.
If the 2% represents a different “category” of stakeholders I believe that their needs should be taken into account. After all, the contracted parties are even less, in pure numbers, than the registrants, nevertheless they have a strong voice in the process.
Cheers,
Roberto