[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Next possible move related to GDPR

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:26:06 UTC 2018

Evan,
I don’t see this issue as black or white and I am not saying at all that the needs of the 2% should overrule the 98%. What I am saying is that, if ALAC as an advisory body wants to take a balanced position it should not ignore issues that are of concern of registrants - privacy, to make an example.
Also, I am not under the impression that the primary concern of the non-contracted parties in the GNSO is to stand up for the registrant, in particular for the individual registrant - but this is in my opinion orthogonal to the question, unless we believe that ALAC should represent all users except the registrants, because they might have a place elsewhere.
Cheers,
Roberto

Inviato da iPad