[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] [registration-issues-wg] Next possible move related to GDPR

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Thu Sep 6 09:50:27 UTC 2018

Exactly Olivier.
And I do want At-Large and ALAC to remain far from this language of intolerant which is a value judgement by the way. I learned from my very early age that a value judgement is always wrong. None is intolerant; everybody is defending their own interests, and our interest as At-Large members is the public interest only (no commercial nor political interest).

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone: +216 98 330 114
            +216 52 385 114