[CPWG] Board resolution regarding .amazon

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed Sep 19 14:55:47 UTC 2018

Well, looks to me like it has just been punted to the CEO (or his
designate) who will make a proposal to the board. I don't have a better
solution to this messy situation but I sure hope we come up with some
policy in the geo-names work groups which would prevent this kind of
battle in the future.

Marita