[CPWG] [ALAC-Announce] Call for Comments: Initial Report on the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development Process (Overarching Issues & Work Tracks 1-4)

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 12:11:01 UTC 2018

All,

My apologies for missing the last string of CPWG calls on account of
clashes with other WG calls or timing issues.

I've caught up with the 20 Sep call recording. Based on what I could work
out from the discussion on this draft ALAC Statement, I have since adjusted
some of the draft replies pertaining to the issue of "rounds".

Also, with the help of some very supportive folks in this group, I had
prior to today and as of today posted a WIP Summary (on pg 2) as well as
draft responses to:-

   - 2.2.2 Predictability & Clarity of Application Process
   - 2.2.3 Applications Assessed in Rounds/Batching Applicant Assessment
   (incl. Continuing Subsequent Procedures (2.2.1.c.1))
   - 2.2.4 Different TLD Types
   - 2.2.5 Application Submission Limits
   - 2.2.6 Accreditation Programs (for preliminary recommendations but not
   questions)
   - 2.4.1 Applicant Guidebook
   - 2.4.2 Communications
   - 2.5.1 Application Submission Period
   - 2.5.4 Applicant Support (updated)
   - 2.6.1 Application Queuing
   - 2.8.1 Objections
   - 2.8.2 Accountability Mechanisms

*Marita Moll* and *Nadira Alaraj* posted responses to 2.9.1. Community
Applications / CPE (thank you!)

Happy commenting then.

Justine

*ps. Jonathan, I don't think it's crucial for us to respond to 2.2.7
Applicant Reviews.*

-----