[CPWG] DRAFT ALAC EPDP Advice

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Apr 3 14:26:25 UTC 2019

I am only on my phone and so cannot resend in another format (pdf). Perhaps someone else can.

I have not receved my copy from the list but I did check the copy in the archive and can open it.

Marita, you mention "Neither of these files". I only sent one file.

Alan
--
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.