[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] DRAFT ALAC EPDP Advice

Evin Erdogdu evin.erdogdu at icann.org
Wed Apr 3 14:38:52 UTC 2019

Dear Marita and All,

For reference please find attached the draft in Word.

Thank you Alan,
Evin

From: GTLD-WG <gtld-wg-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Marita Moll <mmoll at ca.inter.net>
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 5:37 PM
To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>, "cpwg at icann.org" <cpwg at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [GTLD-WG] [CPWG] DRAFT ALAC EPDP Advice

Yes, thanks. I did eventually get at it -- the one file you sent.

Marita
On 4/3/2019 10:26 AM, Alan Greenberg wrote:
I am only on my phone and so cannot resend in another format (pdf). Perhaps someone else can.

I have not receved my copy from the list but I did check the copy in the archive and can open it.

Marita, you mention "Neither of these files". I only sent one file.

Alan
--
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.