[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Final version of the ALAC Advice regarding the EPDP

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Apr 14 18:42:57 UTC 2019

Thanks for catching that. Will fix. Alan
--
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.

On April 14, 2019 1:44:48 PM EDT, Marita Moll <mmoll at ca.inter.net> wrote:

One of the items still says require...

"The ALAC advises the Board require that the issue of Thick WHOIS issue be discussed during the EPDP Phase 2 in light of the new legal opinion.
Geographic Differentiation"

Marita