[CPWG] [technical-issues] Cyberspies Hijacked the Internet Domains of Entire Countries

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Apr 20 07:25:53 UTC 2019

Dear Holly,

I am not saying it shouldn't. Just asking an open question.
BTW as CPWG is now CC'ed to this, Michele Neylon informed us that the
Wired article was alarmist and a more accurate coverage of the incident
would be the Register article:
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/04/17/sea_turtle_dns/
Registry lock is probably the feature that should be enabled by default.
Kindest regards,

Olivier