[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Fwd: FW: Draft Comment on RA Renewals

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Apr 29 13:19:49 UTC 2019

I don't think the matter is closed with respect to whether or not
At-large was submitting a comment. I believe the e-mail list and the
calls function together, not independently from each other. Not everyone
can always make the calls. And many prefer to put their thoughts down on
the list.

So, yes, tomorrow on our call, we will have a lot more information and
much better idea where our community stands as the discussion continues

Marita