[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] [GTLD-WG] renewal of .org registry

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:42:28 UTC 2019

Some more grist to the mill......the USDoJ argument referred - and should
be accessible in the pdf - is not loading but I do have a copy from way
back, if y'all cannot get to it.
https://domainnamewire.com/2019/04/29/the-economics-of-domain-name-prices/

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*