[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Further Revised Draft Statement on .ORG Renewal

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Apr 30 07:30:57 UTC 2019

Dear Greg,

thanks for this revised draft. However, I deplore that once again my
proposal of the Registry fees to ICANN following inflation is still not
integrated to this Statement whilst this has received support from CPWG
participants and I have heard nobody speaking against this.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD