[CPWG] Final chance for choices for the HIT sessions in Marrakech

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 08:44:08 UTC 2019

Thanks for sharing this, Maureen.

The list looks lengthy enough and contains topics which I would loosely
group as follows:-

   1. WHOIS accuracy, GDPR, EPDP2, Unified Access Model
   2. SSR2, ATRT3, NomCom Review Implementation
   3. Effectiveness of Specific Review recommendations and implementation
   4. UA
   5. Privacy and Proxy Implementation
   6. DoH
   7. Future of Multistakeholder Model of Governance

My list of priorities for At-Large at Marrakech would be:

   - 7. coming off the recently published call for comments (for talking
   points)
   - 3. especially insofar as recourse for the CCTRT report is concerned
   - 1. keeping up with progress of these (for talking points)
   - 4. and 6. understanding the need / best approach for policy
   development (talking point on UA)

Justine
-----