[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] Final chance for choices for the HIT sessions in Marrakech

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 20:57:33 UTC 2019

Suggestion of priorities: (In the following Order):

7. Future of Multi-stakeholder model of Governance
8. ICANN - Combining Domain Abuse with GDPR, with a recommendation to
combine (12.) Unified Access Model: complying with GDPR while meeting the
needs of those with legitimate interests
4. DNS over HTTPS (DoH)
3. Validation - WHOIS Accuracy (RAA) (with the recommendation that the
title is shortened simply as "Whois"

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.facebook.com/sivasubramanian.muthusamy>
twitter.com/shivaindia