[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] New gTLD Applicant Support - improve it, or scrap it?

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 06:01:25 UTC 2019

Evan, in my example cos I am always looking at what is happening in my
backyard, what I am saying too is that end-users in my space don't care,
but that's because they are unaware. They don't know what they should be
caring about. But that doesn't mean that if they had genuine support BEFORE
the application process to understand what ICANN and the domain system and
new gtlds were all about, then they might care.  So I don't think that
At-Large should drop it at all. So what  "support" do we give to
PRE-Applicants?