[CPWG] Discussion: End-users definition from At-large perspective

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 08:31:37 UTC 2019

I created a New thread to the discussion of a definition of end-users
avoiding the distraction of the flow of the new gtlds application support
thread.

@Evan, thank you for sharing your perspective onthe end-user definition.
>From my perspective still many  words need to be defined as well such as
"everyone" "provides services"  because they are so broad and include many
things.
Better to wait for Jonathan to bring it up (I also copied Jonathan email
here) so everyone's voice could be heard.

Best wishes,
Nadira