[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] [GTLD-WG] Discussion: End-users definition from At-large perspective

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 12:39:19 UTC 2019

It is dangerous precedent to get the Board to interpret definitions as we
are all governed by the Bylaws and Policies are made by the community which
is what legitimises and justifies the current model.

The Bylaws are pretty clear and where they are vague is meant for the
community to interpret. Pretty sure, ICANN's legal counsel would advise the
CEO and Board of the same.

At Large business must be taken care of internally. I don't see the point
and benefit in risking "narrowing" the definition of the end user.