[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] REMINDER / Amended DOODLE - weekly CPWG call rotation

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Fri Aug 16 20:30:07 UTC 2019

Folks

I appreciate the new options, but I can’t add much.  I teach Wednesdays until 1500 so - for this term at least - simply cannot attend then.  The other times are in the dead of night and while I”ll manage from 0330 on, I’d rather not do calls before then.  The two options already in use are okay for me - either the very beginning or very end of the day, but I gather others aren’t happy.  Maybe if three options are necessary, we live with the fact that, in each call, some people just won’t be there.

Holly