[CPWG] Meeting invitation: At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call is scheduled for Wednesday, 21 August 2019 at 19:00 UTC f

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Tue Aug 20 22:34:53 UTC 2019

Dear All,

I apologize, I won't be able to attend tomorrow's call because I shall be traveling.

Kind regards
Hadia

Hadia Elminiawi
Director, DNS Entrepreneurship Center
National Telecom Regulatory Authority of Egypt

On Aug 19, 2019, at 3:35 PM, ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>> wrote:

Dear All,

Due to the results of the doodle poll, our weekly meetings will be rotating between 13:00 UTC and 19:00 UTC.

The next At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call is scheduled for Wednesday, 21 August 2019 at 19:00 UTC for 90 mins.

For other times: https://tinyurl.com/y5fdwa59

The agenda (to be updated) and call details can be found at: https://community.icann.org/x/oYrkBg

Zoom Room: https://icann.zoom.us/j/126006470 / Meeting ID: 126-006-470

ADIGO Conference Bridge:
EN: 1638
ES: 1738

Toll-free access number (US and Canada): 800 550 6865

Other toll-free numbers: https://www.adigo.com/icann

At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Wiki Space: https://community.icann.org/x/jYDpB

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

Thank you.
Kind regards,

At-Large Staff

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://atlarge.icann.org/>
Facebook: facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>

<At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG)[3].ics>