[CPWG] Follow-Up from Yesterday's Call

Michael Palage mike at palage.com
Wed Dec 4 15:49:57 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I just wanted to thank Jonathan for moderating yesterday's call in his
typical professional manner, especially given the deeply held and passionate
views of some of the attendees.

In connection with some of the other work I do in the non-profit community,
I received this email yesterday about a call about .ORG in which it appears
that PIR and Ethos Capital representative will be participating.  Did ALAC
extend an invitation to PIR and Ethos Capital in connection with yesterday's
call?

Perhaps those with more direct ties to the non-profit community may find
this of benefit.

Best regards,

Michael