[CPWG] DEADLINE REMINDER! Topic Proposals Due Wed, 4 December

Alberto soto alberto at soto.net.ar
Thu Dec 5 02:22:36 UTC 2019

    	There are discussions.  But we can simplify a bit.  if we say that the subjects of this branch of law are international states and organizations, and that the rules are bilateral or multilateral treaties, we would be getting quite close in the discussions ...Alberto

    	Obtener Outlook para iOS

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 11:19 PM -0300, "Greg Shatan" <greg at isoc-ny.org> wrote:

Javier, you are giving me flashbacks to Jurisdiction Subgroup from CCWG-Accountability....
We can start with a discussion of “What is international law?”  That will take a few months (or years).