[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] URGENT: Strategic Plan Comments

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Feb 9 05:06:54 UTC 2019

Thanks Christopher. Interesting comments. I need to hear from others in
the group re: support for inclusion. They do enter into details of
domain name management that are not necessarily the right call for this
type of document. Not comfortable with my own depth of knowledge on
these items to make that judgement.

Marita