[CPWG] Subsequent Procedures | Request for feedback on Neustar's proposal for 3-phased New gTLD Application Model

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 08:08:08 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

Greetings for the New Year 2019.

During one of the SubPro PDP Sub-Group's review of community submissions
received for the Public Comment on the Initial Report on the New gTLD
Subsequent Procedures PDP (Overarching Issues & Work Tracks 1-4) (which
concluded on 26 Sep 2018), that WG's Co-Chair, Jeff Neuman, requested that
SO/AC liaisons obtain from their stakeholder groups *feedback on a proposal
by Neustar for the (next) New gTLD Program applications to be conducted in
three phases followed by an open round*.

*Details of Neustar's proposal are contained in the attached slide deck. *

I invite you to provide feedback on the same by:-

1) Replying to this email (or to me privately, if you prefer);
2) Starting a separate email thread to cpwg at icann.org if you wish to
discuss a specific aspect of the said proposal; and/or
3) Joining the next CPWG call (tentatively on 9 Jan 2019, please look out
for a notice from At-Large staff for this call)

Thank you.

Justine Chew
-----