[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] EPDP Answer omissions?

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Jan 6 21:08:28 UTC 2019

On rereading my reply, I find I may not have been sufficiently
precise. The issue of who the controller is or who the controllers
are is actually of great importance to users, as it ultimately
implies who has liability under GDPR and therefore who may or may not
take risks {and therefore how "open" the RDS ends up). But it is the
answer that has implications. Although I (and we) may have our "wish
list" as to how we want it to come out, we do not have a lot to add
to the deliberations.

Alan